Client Services Officer
The Adelaide Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre (AVSARC) and Adelaide Animal Emergency Centre (AEC) is a purpose-built multidisciplinary hospital. We provide referral services in Surgery, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Dermatology, Diagnostic Imaging along with 24/7 emergency and critical care.
Our collaborative approach allows for the highest quality of patient care as well as continuous learning.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced veterinary client services staff member to join our dynamic and motivated team at AVSARC/AEC.
You are at the front line of our business requiring exceptional customer service providing the best client/ patient experience. This a fast-paced veterinary specialist and emergency service working in a team-based workplace.
As a successful candidate, you will demonstrate and possess the following skills and attributes:
- Provide the best client/patient experience
- Enjoy a fast-paced workplace and the ability to problem-solve
- Work closely within your team and alongside other departments - surgery medicine, derm and emergency
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with veterinary software advantageous (RxWorks)
- Process consent, insurance, and new client forms
- Ability to maintain daily administration with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of external medical referrals an advantage
- Develop working relationships with external veterinary practices
- Ability to prioritise tasks such as managing incoming calls and scheduling appointments
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to provide the best possible outcome for clients and patients
- Actively participate in quality improvements, initiatives, risk management & OHS activities
- Attention to detail with excellent time Management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively in a high stress environment as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work flexible hours over 7 days between the hours of 7am-11pm.
What are we offering?
- An opportunity for you to extend your skill base working in a high-end veterinary referral and emergency environment
- Join an experienced team of client relations staff in a friendly fun environment
- Work in an organisation that encourages collaboration with a large network of specialist veterinary hospitals
- We support internal and external continuing education for lifelong learning
- A collaborative team that values input and ideas
- We care about mental health and work life balance
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Discount policy for your pets
- On-site parking
Applications via email only and should include a cover letter along with your resume. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Applications to: Adam Jenkinson, Business Manager email@example.com For a confidential discussion please contact (08) 8132 0533