Animal Medicinal Services
If you have a patient with a medical problem that is not readily diagnosed, is complex or unusual or is not responding to treatment the Medicine department at Adelaide Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre is there to help.
Dr. Ryan Taggart is an experienced and dedicated practitioner who strives to work with you to attain the best outcome for your patient and their owner. Ryan completed an internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Mississippi State University and undertook a Master’s degree in veterinary science.
To begin your referral process, please complete the online vet referral form or download and submit either by email or fax.
The disorders our team are trained in diagnosing and treating include:
- Cardiovascular and respiratory diseases
- Gastro-intestinal diseases
- Diseases of the liver and pancreas
- Blood disorders
- Hormonal disorders
- Medical treatment of cancer
- Disorders of the nervous system
- Disorders of the urinary tract
- Infectious diseases
- Treatment of hyperthyroidism in cats with radioactive iodine